Roles & Responsibility
- To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
- The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
- Developing new ideas for web content.
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
- Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
- Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
- As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
- Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills. Skills:- Web content, Content Writing and Creative Writin
Khuriwalgroup is looking for a PHP Developer who is highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in layout, design and coding in PHP format. The candidate also possesses a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and databases.
Skill Sets: - PHP, Mysql, CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Shopify, jQuery, AJAX, API
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent development experience in Front-End and Back-End
- Excellent in OOPS (PHP) and MVC/HMVC,
- Framework: CodeIgniter/Laravel/CakePHP (Excellent in any one)
- Good experience in Database with SQL/Nosql.
- Must have experience in working on frameworks such as CI, Laravel, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of database, a good understanding of database performance tuning.
- Excellent working knowledge in WordPress, bigcommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Strong understanding of REST concepts and experience within writing RESTful APIs would be an added plus
- Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in the development and managing key projects.
- Ability to work on a small team without supervision Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.